Financial support request
Would you like to put our six lesson plans into practice and teach your students the basics of skating, but do not curently have access to all the equipment to do so?
To support the integration of its skate initiation program in various communities and to encourage physical activity among disadvantaged youth across the province, the Montreal Canadiens Children’s Foundation provides financial support to schools and organizations who will use the BLEU BLANC BOUGE Skills portal this winter.
Teachers and educators who will submit their request by November 15, 2019 by completing the following form may receive up to $3,000, which can be used primarily to purchase skates and helmets in sufficient quantities so that children can play this sport safely.
Schools and organizations must ensure that they gather all the necessary information before presenting their project to the Foundation, which in turn will determine if it meets all requirements under its mandate and mission statement.
Form to be completed
To be eligible, the project presented must :
- Encourage and support a healthy lifestyle through physical activity;
- Act preventively with disadvantaged youth aged 4 to 17;
- Have a direct impact on a significant number of children in the community;
- Be submitted by :
- A public school in Quebec with a socio-economic index or low-income cut-off of 7, 8, 9 or 10;
- A non-profit, private and registered organization offering services and activities in the province of Quebec.
If your request meets all of our eligibility criteria and your application is selected, you will receive a check for $3,000 at the address entered in the previous form during the month of December 2019.